Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Elvis Layout






My Mother in Law passed away a few years ago and she had lots of pictures, tickets and autographs from a bunch of celebrities that she had seen. I have been wanting to go through all of her stuff and make a scrapbook for my husband to have and I made a couple of layouts earlier today.

The concert pictures in this layout are from 1975. I used Don Juan for the title and the Elvis was made from the Everyday Paper Dolls Dress Up Cart. I found some CDs that looked like records, so I thought they would be a perfect touch to the page. I also added lots of rhinestones in true king fashion.
I entered this layout on the Contributor's Showcase on the Cute and Some Blog. Their theme this week is to use a CD. Be sure to check out their blog to see all of the entries and to enter your own project. http://cuteandsome.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

- - Sheryl - - said...

Love your layouts! I just became a follower.

- - Sheryl - - said...

thanks for entering your two layouts in the showcase, in fact - my son coincidentally is doing his research paper for English on Elvis!

Maria said...

Great Elvis layout! Love the bling.

Audrey Frelx said...

Jean, congratulations!!! Your Elvis layout was selected in the CuteandSome Contributors Showcase #7!

You can pick up your award at any time!

The fairies and I really enjoyed your coming to play with us, and we really hope to see you again.

Jean said...

Thank you so much Audrey!