Thursday, September 29, 2011

31 Days of Spook-tac-u-lar Projects Reminder

I wanted to remind everybody that on Saturday, I will be starting the 31 days of Halloween projects.  And, I have an exiting announcement to share with you all.  Rhonda from http://www.scraphappenswithrhonda.blogspot.com/ will be joining in on the fun also.  So each day, we will both have a Halloween project on our blogs to share with you and we will both have some giveaways throughout the month. 

This means double the projects and double the giveaways!! So, I hope you all will join me and Rhonda for our 31 Days of Spook-tac-u-lar Fun starting Saturday, October 1st!!


4 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Awesome! You are both two of my long time blogging friends so I am excited!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Audrey Frelx said...

Oooooohhhhhh, sounds like fun!!! Looking forward to it!

Jens Craft Corner said...

Can't wait! I'm looking forward to it! Sounds like fun!

Running Turtle said...

Hooray!! Can't wait!!
TinaB