Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Friends Layout for OTWC Challenge

I made this layout for the current OTWC challenge.  Be sure to check out the blog here.  This week's colors are orange, white and teal.  Here are the inspiration photo and colors.

For my layout, I used A Child's Year for the letters to spell out friends.  I then outlined the letters in white and added some white dots to them.  I cut the frames for the pictures from the Live Simply Charmed.  I then outlined these in white and added some small dots around them also.



5 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So sweet!

Besthobbyeva said...

So cute, I love the matts!!

Kel said...

That came out great!! Thats a tough color combo to do.. but you pulled it off just perfectly. Very nice :)

Jaclyn Miller said...

Yea, a LO! Great use of the white gel pen to highlight those frames and letters. Thanks for playing along at OTWC.

~Tammy~ said...

Jean, I always look forward to your LO entries! Fabulous use of these fun colors! Thanks for joining us again this week at OTWC and Good Luck!