Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Valentine's Bag for Kaylee

Well, Kaylee's old box that she uses for getting Valentine's at school is now worn out, so she had to have a new one.  I found this cute zebra purse like bag at Hobby Lobby and thought it would be perfect to decorate for her.  I used Pink Vinyl and cut her name with the Don Juan cartridge and the little hearts from Create a Critter.  I used a white gel pen to outline her name so it would show up a little better.  I then hot glued on some foam hearts that I found at Hobby Lobby in the Valentine's section. 



5 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

oh I love this it is so cute. she is going to have the cutest box in her class. great idea for a little girl.

Audrey Frelx said...

Oh, cute!!! What a lucky and special girl Kaylee must feel she is!!! And she IS!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is fab! I think I need one!

Besthobbyeva said...

I love it as will your niece. I want to be your niece and get ALL the awesome things you make, lol! Once again, great job!!!

Claire Langan said...

That's a purse-nality! I'm sure Kaylee loved it!