Thursday, February 10, 2011

Scarecrow Trail - Scrapbooking lots of picks on a layout

I had tons of pictures from when me and Kaylee went to the Scarecrow Trail in October that I needed to make layouts for. I wanted to get the most pictures on the layout as I could, so I decided to take a small square and cut the pictures out in order to fit a lot of them on the pages. I did use two full size pictures on the layout as well. The letters in the title are from the Don Juan cartridge and I cut them out of vinyl so I would easily be able to put them down on the layout. The scarecrow and crow are from svgcuts.com. I used the cuttlebug on them as well. The argyle folder for the crow's hat and the scarecrow's shirt, and the forest branches folder for the staw parts on the scarecrow.



I am entering this into the Scrappy Saturday with the Bug Challenge #1.  This is a new challenge by Amanda of Amanda's Crafts and More and Melissa of Melissa's Scrappen Place.  The first challenge is a layout with anything goes as the theme. 


5 comments:

Amanda said...

Jean, your page is adorable.. I love your svg cuts you used.. Thanks for joining us for our first Scrappy Saturday's with the Bug challenge..

Buggy Hugs,
Amanda:0)

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

Cute LO Jean!! I love the cut outs. I always try to get many pics on one LO too, because I want to get my best bang for my LO buck, you know?

Melissa said...

Jean, super cute layout! I love all the cuddly friends sets from svgcuts ~ aren't they the greatest!! Thanks for joining us for our first Scrappy Saturday's with the Bug Challenge. Hope to see you next time!! Melissa :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super fun page! Love the crow, adorable!

Rhonda Emery said...

love this layout the scarecrow is so cute. what fun.