Monday, February 7, 2011

Stuck Together Forever Frame

The challenge this week over at My Sheri Crafts is anniversary.  Be sure to check their blog out here.

I just got the SCAL program and I found this super cute Stuck on You cutfile set from Lettering Delights.  I decided to make a frame for my hubby that would be fitting for an anniversary gift.  Our anniversary is not until August, but I figured I could go ahead and make a little something for him to have now.  I put the title inside of a 5x7 shadow box and then hot glued the peanut butter and jelly guys to the outside.



6 comments:

My Sheri CRAFTS said...

THAT IS ADORABLE! Such a great idea! I love PB&J!! Thanks for playing along with us this week!

Besthobbyeva said...

I love the little sandwhich, so darn cute!! Great job!

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

So stinking cute! That is so creative! TFS!

Angi Barrs said...

Soooooo cute. :)

Valerie said...

Hehe, awesome!!

Kel said...

Omgoshness..I just love those lil guys. It's my fav sammy too.. LOL.. tfs!