Friday, June 8, 2012

4 Wheelin Cutie Layout

Here is a layout I did of Kaylee on her 4 Wheeler.  She loves to ride it around my parents back yard.  I used the Batman Font and black vinyl to cut the title for the top of the page.  I put a border behind the picture with glossy red paper.  I then used the Campin Critters Cartridge for the squirrel cut and used a white pen to add some faux stitch lines around him and added google eyes also.  I then took a cotton ball and stretched it out to glue down and make it look like smoke coming from the four wheeler.

I am entering this into the following challenges:
Frosted Designs: Stitching Challenge: http://www.frosteddesigns.blogspot.com
Docerela Creations: Summer Challenge: http://blog.docerelashop.com/

9 comments:

Running Turtle said...

Oh, my that is darling! I don't have that cartridge, and now I want it!!! Sweet!

Rhonda Emery said...

this is way too cute

Docerela said...

Cute card!

Thanks for joining us at Docerela Creations.

Catarina aka Docerela

Georgiana said...

Fun times on the 4 wheeler. This is a super cute cartridge too.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is so fun! Perfect title and adorable Die Cut! Thank you for joining us at Docerela Creations! DT Member Carri

Unknown said...

What a cute layout!!
Love the squirrel on the 4 wheeler!!

Thanks for Joining us this week at Frosted Designs!!

Nitasha said...

Too Cute! That die cut is so fun! Thanks so much for joining us at Docerela Creations!

Norma said...

Hi Jean:) OMG!! I've missed such cute projects! Love the t-shirt very CUTE!!! OK, and this Layout is just to adorable!!! TFS
Hugs,
Norma

Unknown said...

Love the cotton! The white accents look great.