Friday, June 1, 2012

Awards Day Pocket Pages

Today, I have two layouts to share that I made to hold the awards that Kaylee gets from school.  I am a little behind on some scrapbooking, so I needed one for 1st and 2nd Grade.  For these Pages, I took a piece of cardstock and cut a rectangle to make a pocket on the pages.  I then used the sewing machine to sew the pocket on so the awards would fit right down in there.

For the 1st Grade layout, the background paper is from the DCWV School Pack and I used the Cheri Font and with vinyl to cut the title.  The little push pin guy in from the Lettering Delights set Pop School.

For the 2nd Grade Layout, the background paper is also from the DCWV School Pack.  I used the Batman Cricut Cartridge and black vinyl for the font.  The crab is a cut file from the Lettering Delights set School of Fish.

3 comments:

Georgiana said...

Great idea. Did you make a third grade one while you were at it so you would get ahead? Wish I used the sewing machine more on my projects. I get frustrated with the thread and my lines are not straight.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Jean said...

I did not make a 3rd grade one yet, but I need to.

Angi Barrs said...

Super adorable! I love how you made the pocket!