Saturday, November 26, 2011

The Big Bang Theory Shirt and Cup

Me and my hubby love The Big Bang Theory and I wanted to make me a shirt with the guys on it.  I went and found some silhouette images and traced them into SCAL to make a stencil.  I then used the font Impacto to cut the title of the show.  I cut them out of vinyl and used black fabric paint to place them on the shirt.  Once I had the shirt made, since I had the vinyl cuts left, I decided to make a tumbler to match the cup.  I put the faces and the title of the show around the cup.

5 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

That show is hilarious! It is on super late out here so sometimes I watch it! These are so super fun!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Rhonda Emery said...

you did a great job on this shirt. and my shirt you made me washes up fine I wear it all the time, my lounging shirt. hugs

Besthobbyeva said...

I love this show, it is so funny. You did a great job with the t-shirt and tumblers.

I hope you had a great thanksgiving!!

Laurie

Running Turtle said...

These are great! I love that show too...

Angi Barrs said...

EEEK...This is sooo cute. Love that show. :)