Friday, November 11, 2011

Time For Giving Thanks Layout

I made this Thanksgiving layout and I am going to get a family picture on Thanksgiving to put on it.  I used a pearlescent off white sheet for my background.  I then cut the title out of brown vinyl using Century Gothic for the "Time For" and the Cutting Up With Class file for the week for the "giving Thanks".  I then cut the circle from a pearlescent burgandy using the George and Basic Shapes Cartridge.  The turkey is cut from the Create a Critter Cartridge and I used some glitter paper on him to give him a little sparkle. :)

I am entering this into the following challenges:
Cutting Up With Class:  Giving Thanks cut file: http://www.cuttinupwithclass.blogspot.com/
My Craft Spot: Gobble 'till you Wobble: http://craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

Super adorable. Love that turkey. :)

Unknown said...

Great project, Jean. Love that little turkey. Thanks for playing along with us at Cuttin' Up With Class.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Cute lay-out! Love the circle for the photo!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Audrey Frelx said...

Look at that cute little turkey!!! Cute layout, Jean!

Jens Craft Corner said...

Cute layout! The turkey is adorable!

Cricut Couple said...

So Cute! Love the shimmery background! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot!

Besthobbyeva said...

Such a fun layout, I love it. You should also enter in in Karen's blog, her challenge is a fall theme, http://karens-kakes-krafts.blogspot.com/

Laurie

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Beautiful layout!! I love all of the details on the turkey! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

Kimberly

Bamabel said...

So cute! Thanks for playing with us at My Craft Spot!

Aymee