Monday, February 13, 2012

Lego Man Cupcake Toppers

Kaylee's lego themed party is on Sunday, so this week, I will have a few of the items I made for the party to share.  First up, I have some cupcake toppers for the party.  I used the George and Basic Shapes Cartridge to weld and manipulate cylinder shapes together to make a lego head.  I then used the emoticons on the Smiley Cards Gypsy Cartridge to cut the faces for them.  I made a front and back for the toppers and hot glued them to mini skewers to put in the cupcakes.  I made 36 of these for the party.
 Here you can see how I put an extra lego head on the back to give them a finished look.

10 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

These are super fun lego heads!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

DIANA L. said...

Super cute. Great idea

The Cropping Canuck said...

Great idea!

Cricut Couple said...

Clever, Clever, Clever!!! Another Brilliant Jean Creation!!

Audrey Frelx said...

Jean, what fun and happy looking little toppers! So cute!!!

Happy Valentine's Day, my friend!

Doris P. said...

way to cute!!! parkernana4@aol.com

Valerie said...

Girl, I am just saving all these lego ideas, they are awesome!!!

Jens Craft Corner said...

These are so adorable! How cute! What a great idea!

Lisa said...

I love the look they have on their faces.

Bean Recipes said...

I ennjoyed reading this