Thursday, April 5, 2012

Bunny Mailbox

I bought one of the unfinished mailboxes at Hobby Lobby and turned it into a little bunny box for Kaylee to put some Easter stuff in. I removed the flag off of the side and painted the whole box white. I used fun foam to freehand and cut the ears and used hot glue to attach them. I then hot glued google eyes and some puff balls to the box for the details. Finally, I used a black paint pen to add the mouth and lines above the eyes.

I am entering this into the following Challenges:
Creative Cutter Room: Easter Challenge: http://www.creativecutterroom.com/
Scrappy Moms: Terrific Tuesday Easter Challenge: http://www.scrappymoms-stamps.blogspot.com/
My Craft Spot: Easter Challenge: http://craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com/

13 comments:

Georgiana said...

Super cute! Great facial expression. I haven't even prepared for Easter yet!

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Jean this bunny is so adorable! What a fun idea! You should come on over and enter this at the CCR Easter challenge! Deets are on my blog!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Running Turtle said...

Very cute!!! Who wouldn't want to get that for Easter!!
Love it!

Besthobbyeva said...

So flipping cute, I love this. Cute little face!!

Happy Easter my friend!

Laurie

Tonya said...

How super cute!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Cutter Room.

Tonya
CCR DT
ittybittyladybugs.blogspot.com

Cricut Couple said...

A mailbox with a tale! Can you stand it? So Cute!!!

Lizzie Laine said...

Awww what an adorable bunny mailbox!
That is the cutest!

Thanks for joining us at Creative Cutter Room:)
Elaine
CCR DT

DIANA L. said...

Super cute mail box bunny, what a great idea.love all the details. Thanks for joining us at the Creative Cutter room.
This would also qualify for my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Dr Sonia S V said...

How absolutely adorable!

Cheers from Bangalore, India
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

AHHHHH!!! How cute is your mailbox!!! I LOVE that bunny face!!!

Great job!!!


Thanks for joining us at CCR!!!

Crafty Hugs,
Jessica
www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

Cathie Rigby said...

Love Love Love It! So clever to use something in a different way that most of us would have used only in one holiday. Thanks so much for sharing your inspiration. Thanks
Cathie
www.creativecutterroom.com

Candy said...

Super cute mailbox! Love that face and tThanks for playing along at My Craft Spot this week!
Candy
http://candyscraftcorner.blogspot.comhat cute little tail!

Tracy said...

This is adorable! Thanks for joining us at the Creative Cutter Room!

Tracy
owlbecraftin.blogspot.com