Thursday, January 21, 2010

I "Ruff" You





This dog is from the Everyday Paper Dolls Cart and I designed the cart in the Cricut Design Studio. The size of the card is cut at 5 3/4 size. His dog tag was cut at size 4. I then outlined him with a white opaque marker and added a heart button and google eyes. The heart the dog is holding is from the love struck cart. (I do not have this cart, but received this cut from a Valentine swap on the cricut messageboard.) I used popdots to have the heart stand out. On the inside, I hand wrote the sentiment and added a pink button.

8 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh Jean he is simply adorable! I LOVE IT! Thanks for playing at PS!

Random Acts of Krafting said...

This is so adorable. Love it! Thank you for joining us this week at Practical Scrappers.
Hugs
Tanya

Marjorie said...

So adorable! That sentiment is perfect too ;) Thanks for playing with us at Practical Scrappers!

Erika Hayes xoxox e said...

Wow that is adorable. I have a big ole great dane I think she would look cute as a card!

thanks for playing over at Practical scrapper
xoxoxo
e

magicwanda said...

What a cute cute card....
Thanks for joining us at Practical Scrappers
Wanda

Heidi M said...

So cute! Love all the little touches! Thanks for joining us at Practical Scrappers :)

Unknown said...

Darling little card! Thanks for playing with us at Practical Scrappers.
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Unknown said...

that is sooooooooooo cute! Wonderful job!
jewels