Christina over at Christina's Creactive Corner http://christinacreativecorner.blogspot.com/
and Audrey over at Cute and Some http://cuteandsome.blogspot.com/ gave me this blog award. Be sure to check their blogs out for some really great projects.
Update: Giselle over at Cross my heart paper crafts also gave me this award, so I wanted to Thank Her!! Be sure to check out her blog for some great project ideas.
The rule is that now that I have accepted the award I must tell you 6 truths about myself and one lie or vice versa.
1. I have three sisters and I am the oldest of us four girls at 28. I have one sister that is 25 and twin sisters that will be turning 23 next week.
2. I have one niece who is 6 years old and she is the reason that I originally started scrapbooking when she was first born.
3. I love Football and the Steelers are my favorite team.
4. I am scared of birds, ducks, etc. (crazy I know, but as a child I had a traumatic experience), but I collect owls. (It's ironic, but true, lol)
5. I love to cook and bake goodies.
6. I have been married almost 9 years to my hubby, George.
7. I am completely caught up on my scrapbooking, lol. (Of course this is the lie, I don't think I will ever be caught up.)
And now comes some more fun. time to pass this award on to 5 more people(who get to send it to 5 more and on and on). I had a hard time deciding who to send this too, because I have so many blogs that I love. Please visit all of my picks and see their great projects.