Wednesday, June 1, 2011

1st Grade Was A Hoot Layout

I made this layout to put pictures from the final awards day of Kaylee's for the first grade.  I don't have the pics printed yet, but I wanted to go ahead and get the layout ready.  I used the Hoot N Hollar Cricut Lite Cartridge for the adorable owl and added a jewelry charm (glasses) to him to make him more studious looking. :)  I then used the Doodlecharms Cartridge for the apple.  The font is from the Batman Cricut Cartridge, I cut this out in yellow vinyl and outlined it in black. 

I am entering this layout into the following challenges:
My Craft Spot - Cute Critters - http://craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com/
Celebrate The Occasion - School's Out (must include an apple) - http://celebratetheoccasion.blogspot.com/

18 comments:

Joy said...

Cute LO and the owl is adorable...love those glassess ! Thanks for playing along this week at MY Craft Spot !
Joy

Adrian said...

2 adorable, love love the glasses!!!! Thanks for playing @ CTO!

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Super cute!! Love the glasses on the owl! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

Kimberly

Melissa said...

Very cute layout and those glasses are great, thanks so much for Celebrating the Occasion with us!

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

Oh my gosh I love that owl! SO cute! I have batman but have not used that font yet-I really like it!!

Maquel said...

Such a cute LO!! Nice work! Thanks for playing with us at CTO!

Kate said...

That owl is SO cute! I love the glasses you`ve added. Great layout, Jean!
Thanks so much for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper

girlia said...

What an adorable LO. Thanks for joining in on the fun at CTO!

GiGi said...

What a cute layout! I LOVE the glasses on the owl! So cute! Thanks for playing at CTO!

Unknown said...

I love it. You did a wonderful job. Love the owl with glasses. thanks for joining us at CTO.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So cute! Great owl!

Audrey Frelx said...

Oh Jean, how cute!!! Brought a smile to my face and a little chuckle in my chest!

Valerie said...

How cute, your owl rocks!

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

I just love that owl, he does look very studious and so so cute! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO :)

jennyplace2 said...

OMG! This is just adorable! Love everything about the layout! Those glasses just add the final touch to make it extra cute! Thanks for joining in the challenge at My Craft Spot.

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

awww...so cute! I love the critter and I know it will look great in Kaylee's book! Thanks for sharing this fun LO with us at My Craft Spot and thanks for Celebrating the Occasion too!

Amy C said...

Fab job!! I ♥ the glasses. Thanks for playing along at My Craft Spot!!

Hugs,
Amy
Scrapping Mommy

Lisa Norris said...

Sooo cute! The glasses are a great touch! Thanks for joining us this week at CTO!

Lisa
http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com