Sunday, August 5, 2012

Workout Journal

So, one of the reasons I have been busy lately is because I have been working out with a trainer and doing some Crossfit classes at the gym. I wanted to keep track of what all I am doing for this month, so I made a workout journal. I started with a sketchbook sized 8x8 and added some stickers to the front to put Peanut (a nickname) on the front. I then cut some squares of paper to date each page. I made a weight tracker for every Saturday when I weigh in. I think this will be good to look back at the end of the month and track my progress.

8 comments:

Running Turtle said...

Super proud of you!!! I recently passed my exam to become a certified Personal Trainer, and the rwards I am seeing just for myself are paying off.. keep up the great work and the journal will be something to look back on and see all your progress!!! Way to go!!!

Rhonda Emery said...

this is so great way to go! hugs

Audrey Frelx said...

This is great, Jean! I need one of those as the DH and I are getting ready to take Zumba dance classes; this would be a great way to track my progress...lol!!!

Proud of you, my friend! It takes so much to even get me the least bit motivated these days!

Unknown said...

Great idea. It is so much easier to write things down when you have a pretty book to record it in.

Angi Barrs said...

This is so fun! Wish we lived closer so that we can be workout buddies. I need some motivation. LOL

Kel said...

great journal and good for you for the workouts!!

Besthobbyeva said...

Good work on working out!!! Keep it up and what better way to keep on track!!

Laurie

Cricut Couple said...

What a fantastic Idea!!! Love it!