Sunday, August 26, 2012

Catching Up Christmas Layouts

I worked on this Christmas Layout from last year's pictures.  I used the Lettering Delights cut set "Bah Humbug" to cut all of the little festive bugs out with.  To add detail, I used some glitter paper and added a bow to the present in the corner.  I also used a white pen to add some faux stitching and details to the cuts.  For the title, I used Black Vinyl and the Batman Cricut Cartridge for the font.  I thought "Catch the Christmas Bug" would be cute on this page.

6 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

how pretty love your layout

Angi Barrs said...

So super fun! Love the little Christmas bug!

Unknown said...

Cute approach to Christmas. Those bugs are adorable.

Audrey Frelx said...

Cute, Jean!!! Love the fun little glittered faces on the critters... lol!

Besthobbyeva said...

So cute!! Loving the little scarf and the present is just adorable.

Laurie

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Such a fun lay-out! Great bugs! Carri ~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com