Monday, September 3, 2012

Skull T-Shirt

I have seen a few different skull shirts on Pinterest and I wanted to make my own.  I had a plain white shirt that I didn't mind cutting up, so I decided to make one this afternoon.  I started with a plain white t-shirt and let my hubby free hand a skull face on the back with a marker. (Be sure to put some cardboard on the inside of your shirt so that the marker won't bleed through to the front).
Next, I took some fabric/sewing scissors to cut the pattern out.  You could use regular scissors, but you may have fraying.
I then cut the sleeves off and cut the neck line in some.  This is really up to you how wide you want the arms of your shirt to be.
I am going to wear this shirt over a black tank top, so here is how it looked when finished.


5 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

very cool shirt jean glad your doing a little crafting. hugs

Besthobbyeva said...

So much fun! I love it. So clever.

Laurie

Angi said...

Sooo super fun for Halloween!

Audrey Frelx said...

Wow, Jean, this is so cool!!! I love how it turned out and what a fun tee to wear!!!

Lisa said...

Awesome t-shirt.