Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My Little Crafty Sidekick





I watched my niece, Kaylee, on Tuesday and we had a fun day. We made a mini scrapbook and a puppy dog layout with the cricut, but I didn't take pictures of those. Then we played at the park and we did a stained glass that you bake and she also painted this little plastic guy that we got at Hobby Lobby. She painted him and then used some clay to make him some wings. She loves playing with the cricut and making crafts, so I am rubbing off on her. My husband is an artist and she also likes to draw with him, so we are making sure she has a creative upbringing, lol.

2 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Kaylee is adorable!!! What a great little side-kick to have around!!! You guys look like you had a wonderful time!!!

Stacy said...

I agree with Audrey. She is an absolute doll. Glad the two of you had a great day
Stacy