For my entry, I made this two page layout of my niece at the Gulfarium in Pensacola. I used 7 of their Cricut elements in this layout. (All of the elements I used are listed below pics)
The seals are all cut from CAC, the title was cut from Animal Kingdom, The Circles in the paper were cut from George and Basic Shapes, and both arrows are from Don Juan.
I used pop dots on this seal to make him stand out a little above his stand. He was also chalked over with a charcoal type chalk and I added stickles to his nose and whiskers. The stand has a small bit of inking on it and it has been embossed. The title was also embossed. All white on this page was done with the Martha Stewart Opaque Marker.
These seals were also all chalked and they have stickles as well. The two seals on the circles were pop dotted.
The circles on this page were actually made by using the negative image created from circles I cut using the George and Basic Shapes Cart with the Gypsy.
Now, For the Cricut Elements I used for the Fantabulous Cricut Crawl:
1. Journal Block - I cut my journaling box as the arrow from Don Juan and used an index card as she suggested for the lines. I then cut out a blackout layer of patterned paper. (This is Brenda's technique: http://brendasscrappyblog.blogspot.com/)
2. Embossing - I used the cuttlebug swiss dots folder to emboss the seal's stand and to emboss the title of the layout. (This is Candace's element: http://www.scrapadoodledee.blogspot.com/)
3. Die Cut Negative - I cut three circles from George and Basic Shapes and used the negative space to add my pictures from behind on the page so they would appear as circles on the layout. (This is Lori's element: http://livingorganizedchaos.blogspot.com/)
4. Gypsy - I used the Gypsy to create my entire layout. (This is Nana's element: http://youniquereflections.blogspot.com/)
5. Shadow - I used the shadow feature on the swirly arrow on the first page of my layout. (This is Penny's element: http://lightwhimsy.blogspot.com/)
6. Inking/Drawing/Etc. on Diecuts - I used a small bit of inking on my title and seals stand, I then added chalking and stickles to all of my seals and also gave them googly eyes to add a little bit more to them. I also added some inking with a white pen around some of my cuts. (This is Sammye Jo's element: http://62cards.blogspot.com/)
7. Paper Piecing - I used paper piecing with all of the layers on my cuts. The seals are all three layers and the stand is two layers. (This is Tammy's element: http://momofthreeaddictedtopaper.blogspot.com/)
There are also some other great elements being featured that I didn't use in this layout, so be sure to check out the Fantabulous Cricut Crawl and check out all of the blogs of their designers.