Monday, May 3, 2010

Teacher's Appreciation Gift for my niece's teacher


I made this today for my niece to give her Kindergarten Teacher. The sentiment with shape was computer generated and then I cut it out. It says "It's Teacher's Appreciation Day, Why not Milk It?". The little Milk bottle was from the Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge. (I think he turned out adorable!) I then filled the bottom of the pail with milky way candy bars. I was going to add some milk duds also, but could not find any of the small packs. I think they must just put those out at Halloween.

3 comments:

DtsArt said...

OMWord how very clever! Great job

Crafting Katie said...

Jean, your crafts are just too cute! I'm a teacher, and I would LOVE to get this! Thanks for following my blog. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your creations! :-)

Shelley said...

This is too stinkin' cute!