I want to say Thank You to Elsa over at http://cricutlvr.blogspot.com/ for passing on this blog award to me. Be sure to check her blog out if you have not for some great projects!!
To accept this award, I must do the following:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards
8 Things about me:
1) I am the oldest of 4 girls, so I have 3 sisters (two of them are twins)
2) I have been married to my husband George for 9 years, but we have been together longer than that because we started dating when I was 15.
3) I have a niece, Kaylee, who is 6 years old that I scrapbook and craft for.
4) I absolutely love my Cricut and Gypsy and could not live without them.
5) I love to read. I have a Sony E Reader that is permanently attached to me, lol.
6) I love going to the movies and I keep all of my movie stubs. I have a huge box full of them that I will one day scrap or do something with.
7) I like to go bowling.
8) I love having this blog and all of the wonderful blog friends that I have made and get to share projects and inspiration with.
Now, I am supposed to pass this along to 8 bloggers that I have recently discovered. I am always looking for new blogs, so I am going to try to pass this on to some that I have just found within the past few months or so. It is so hard to pick, because I really love all of the blogs that I follow.
Thanks again for the blog award Elsa!!