Sunday, November 6, 2011

Scarecrow Trail Layout

This is the first layout I did of the Scarecrow Trail pictures from this year.  I have a lot more, so there will be more layouts to come.  This one is a pretty simple layout, so I could get numerous pictures on the layout.  I used the Cheri Font and orange vinyl to cut the title for the top of the pages.  I then used the Cutting Up With Class Scarecrow File for this week to cut the scarecrow for the side of the page.

 I am entering this into the following challenge:
Cutting Up With Class: Scarecrow Cut File: http://www.cuttinupwithclass.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Great LO Jean. I love the scarecrow. What a fun memory. Thanks so much for linking up with us at Cuttin' Up With Class.

Rhonda Emery said...

very cute layout jean these pictures will look good in your scarecrow mini also. ha

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super fun lay-out! Great scarecrow!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Audrey Frelx said...

Jean, your layout is really cute!!!

I'm so glad I got here to see it and that I remember your blog address because Blogger is acting crazy again, I don't have my reading list; it's disappeared...AGAIN!!! LOL!

Cricut Couple said...

So Cute! Love everything about it!

Caroline said...

gorgeous layout! love your scarecrow