Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Birthday Chick Layout

The Tacky Tuesday challenge is to use the chick image from page 35 of Simply Charmed and use the word chick on your project.  To enter their challenge, check it out here: Tacky Tuesday Facebook Page

I started out with a green swirly background page.  I used the George and Basic Shapes cartridge to cut a thin frame out of white paper.  I then used the font from Once Upon a Princess to cut the title out of yellow vinyl.  I cut my Simply Charmed chick pretty large and then used Simply Charmed to cut a birthday hat and Carousel to cut a banner for the chicks hand. I outlined everything with a black marker, used a white pen to add faux stitching to the banner, and added some stickers to spell out party on the banner.  The picture is from Kaylee's family party of her and her scooter that she got from my sister, Britney.

4 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

How cute....love the little birthday party hat!!
Sherrie K.
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Mary said...

So cute, love the b-day banner!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So cute, great chick!

Audrey Frelx said...

Awww, Jean, he's so cute!