Sunday, February 6, 2011

Have I "Toad" You Lately that I Love You!!

I made this card for the challenge over at Paper Cutz Challenge Blog.  The challenge this week is to make a Valentines project without using any hearts.  Be sure to check them out here.

I used the Create a Critter Cartridge and the Gypsy to weld the frog and lily pad together to make a shape card.  I used a black pen to add the sentiment "Have I "toad" you lateley that I love you!" to the lily pad and also added some faux stitching with a white pen.  I then added some google eyes and a little bowtie to the frog to dress it up. 

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

I just might have to "lift" this idea!! I am thinking maybe a top hat to go with the bow tie. LOL

NEW BLOG:
http://nanascreativeplace.blogspot.com

Daisylove Creations said...

As always Jean, great job! Very cute!
Diana

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is toad-ally cute!

Tanya said...

haha this is so cute!

Kayla Taylor said...

Cute card. Thanks for playing along at Paper Cutz Challenge. Stop by my blog, check it out and become a follower.

Hugs,
Kayla at My Scrapbooking Hideaway
Myscrapbookinghideaway.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

I love the smile on the green frog's face.