Sunday, February 6, 2011

"Wood" You Be My Valentine?

Well, this is my third card post for today and as you can tell I am using lots of puns on my Valentines this year, lol.  I made this card for the challenge over at Cricut Cardz Challenge blog.  The challenge this week is to make a Valentine's card for a man.  You can check their blog out here.

I used the Create a Critter cartridge and the Gypsy to weld the beaver and log together to make a shape card.  I then used a white pen to add the sentiment "Wood you be Mine?" to the bottom of the log.  I then added a little heart button to his hands.

13 comments:

Marji said...

Really cute! How do you position the paper to get a card base? Do you fold it on the map or can you create the mirror flip on the gypsy?

BrandiLynn said...

uber cute play on words :)

Jean said...

Marji, I use the mirror image function on the Gypsy.

Cathryn said...

Oh so cute, LOVE that little guy! TFS, your new follower Cathryn67 <3
inthepinkcathryn.blogspot.com

Daisylove Creations said...

Super adorable card!
Diana

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great card! Perfect for a man card!

Cheryl said...

Super cute!!

NEW BLOG:
http://nanascreativeplace.blogspot.com

Valerie said...

total cuteness!

Vivi Martínez said...

This card is the cutest, I love that sweet beaver, and the sentiment is perfect.
Thanks for visiting my blog.

Melissa said...

Very nice card!! Thanks so much for joining CCC.

LAscrapper said...

Love it! Love it! Love it! Did I mention I Love this card?! Really thank you for taking the time to put your creativeness on cyber space and letting us get inspired by you!

hilda'scraftylounge said...

Aww absolutely adorable !! I have loved your projects since i recently became a follower.
I have given you a blog award !!! hop over to accept !!! Thanks

Lisa said...

Cutest little thing ever.