Monday, February 28, 2011

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge 49: Shaped Card: Design Team Project

My term as a design team member for Fantabulous Cricut is ending this week, so this is my final design team challenge.  I have had a lot of fun working on this team and am grateful that I had the opportunity.  (Of course, I will still be playing along with the challenges after this week for sure)

The challenge theme is a Shaped Card.  Be sure to check out the other design team members projects and enter the challenge here: http://www.fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/.

For my project, I decided to make a card shaped like a bee hive with a pull out card.  I used Create a Critter for the hive and bees.  I then added some small bee stickers as well.  I used George and Basic Shapes for the rectangle to pull out and added a handwritten sentiment "I hope you have a bee-u-tiful day".


16 comments:

Monica said...

Super cut! It is definitely Bee-u-tiful!!!

Michelle (scrappinforkenzie) said...

does the card come all the way out? if not, how did you get it to stop! i love this card so much! its adorable!!

Besthobbyeva said...

This is really super cute! Great job!

Stacy said...

Jean,
I love it. You did a great job
Hugs
Stacy

Running Turtle said...

Oh my goodness... that is sweet!

Jean said...

Michelle, It pulls all of the way out.

Helen said...

This is so fun--I just love the bee's!!

crazyaboutcricut said...

You did a great job!! I love this :o)

Rhonda Emery said...

oh jean this is so cute love bees

Norma said...

How adorable is the cute little bees? Love the card!!

Audrey Frelx said...

Jean, you've did it again!!! This little bee-hive card is bee-u-tifully too darn adorable. Love how the cute little bees just "buzz" in and out of the card, LOL!!!

Angi Barrs said...

Adorable colors. The little bees are so cute. :)

Kate said...

This is so fun, Jean! You've done such a lovely job.
We'll miss you at FCCB.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So super cute! This is a great card design!

Myrna Marcano said...

Hermoso!!!

Lisa said...

I love these little bees.