I received this award from Jen at http://www.jenscraftcorner.com/?p=861. Thank you so much Jen. If you haven't been to her blog before, be sure to stop by and check out all of her great projects.
Your Blog has been deemed Cricut-tastic! Wear this Badge proudly on your Blog and share it with friends! Since Cricut is 5 years old and they have an E2 out, share this award with 10 people that you think have Cricut-tastic Blogs! You also have to tell 5 Cricut Related things about yourself.
So, here are 5 Cricut-tastic things about me:
1) I got my first Cricut when they came out. I had seen an infomercial about the Cricut and my husband bought me one for Christmas. He was on a waiting list at Michaels to get one.
2) My mom bought me a Cricut Expression for Christmas in 2009. Me and my sister Britney went to Walmart the day after Thanksgiving and waited to get me a black expression and her a red expression.
3) I got a Gypsy for my birthday last year in 2010 and I love it. It is one of the things that I cannot live without.
4) I use my Cricut almost everyday that I am home. I love coming up with ideas and looking at all of the blogs I follow for great ideas and inspiration. I love to make things for my niece Kaylee. I do all of her scrapbooking and make items for her school, birthday, sports, etc.
5) I only buy cartridges that are on sale or I get them off of ebay. I have about 80 cartridges currently.
It is so hard to pass these awards on, because I love all of my followers and all of the blogs I follow. I wish I could pass it on to everybody. I am passing this on to the following 10 blogs. Be sure to stop by and check them out:
1) Tina Time
Thanks again to Jen for passing this on to me. I will have a new project posted here later today, so be sure to stop back by for that.