Monday, May 23, 2011

CWC Everyday in May Wedding Celebration Project

We are celebrating over at Cooking with Cricut with a project everyday for the month of May. Today is my turn to post again and I have a Wedding Celebration project to share with you. 

For my project, I decided to make a set of mugs for a wedding gift.  These are plain white coffee mugs that you can purchase at Walmart or even the dollar store.  I then used black vinyl to decorate them.  All of the cuts were made with the Don Juan Cricut Cartridge. 

Be sure to stop by http://www.cookingwithcricut.com/ everyday this month for great celebration projects, giveaways and challenges!

11 comments:

Jen said...

Too cute, Jean! What a great gift idea!

~ Jen

Nicole said...

Great idea! Thanks for sharing.. too cute!

Jens Craft Corner said...

I love these! They are really cute! That is a really nice gift.

Dalis said...

omg... this is adorable Jean!!!! Adorable!!!!! I think I WILL case this one!

-- dalis

Angi Barrs said...

So stinkin' cute. :)

Running Turtle said...

Cute!!! I didn't know there was a mustache on Don Juan... I really need to look at my cartridges...hahha... these are simply adorable!!!
TinaB

Valerie said...

These are darling!!

Rhonda Emery said...

really cute idea.

Jean said...

Hey Tina. There isn't a mustache on the Don Juan cart, I used the Gypsy to weld two exclamation points together to make this one.

Miss Mouthy said...

I used the braces (Curley parenthesis) to make mustaches.

Lisa said...

The two cutest mugs ever.