Monday, January 16, 2012

Another Sewing Project

I have not had much crafting time lately, but I am hoping to get caught up on some layouts this week.  Hopefully, I will have some to share by the end of the week.  However, I do have another sewing project to share today.  I made this inhaler case for Kaylee to clip onto her backpack.  I just made a simple square pouch.  I used flannel material for the pouch and the inside is a plain white material.  I used a small piece of velcro to hold the case together and added a clip to the side so that it could be attached to her backpack.  The finished pouch is about 4 inches wide and when closed about 6 inches tall.

7 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is cute! Nice clip too!

Valerie said...

You know, that would make a cute little iPod holder too!! Great design:)

Unknown said...

Great idea! It is both cute and practical. (I remember all too well having to dig through backpacks for inhalers when I taught elementary school) ...hey, this counts as crafting too:)

Stacy said...

Jean,
This is really nice, it would be great to also hold those girly monthly things.
Nice job
Hugs, Stacy

Judy said...

Your sewing is awesome. Love this clip bag!

DIANA L. said...

Very cute.
DIANA L.
http:/dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Angi Barrs said...

You are doing great with our sewing projects!