Monday, January 30, 2012

Motivation Board

I made this motivation board last week.  I am going to use this in my craft room and clip different motivational sayings to it.  To make this, I started out with a piece of Artist Panel in a size of 6x12 and spray painted it black.  After that was dry, I used SCAL with my Cricut and white vinyl to cut the title using Ariel Black and the Dinosaur chasing the little guy is a screensaver image that I traced in SCAL to make it into an svg.  After they were on the board, I added a coat of Mod Podge to secure them and then hot glued two metal clips to the board so that I would be able to clip my sayings to it.


7 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Fun board!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Cricut Couple said...

What a fantastic idea! You always get me thinking!

Besthobbyeva said...

Another great idea!!

Angi Barrs said...

This is so fun! I love the clips that you added too. :)

Rhonda Emery said...

very cute idea I think we all need one of these. ha

Valerie said...

That is what I call motivation;) Super board!

Audrey Frelx said...

Love your ideas -- how do you come up with all your cleverness?!!!