Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Decorate to Celebrate Challenge 16: Anything Goes Party: Design Team Project

It is time for a new challenge over at Decorate to Celebrate.  This week, the challenge is a decoration for Any type of party.  Be sure to stop by and see all of the projects by the design team and enter your own party decoration here: http://decoratetocelebrate.blogspot.com/.

I decided to make some Valentine Party Cups.  I started out by getting these red plastic cups at Walmart.  The pack of 4 were only $1.  You can get these cups in about any color you can think of and they are super easy to make for any occassion.  I used white vinyl to decorate the cups.  The cupid was cut from the Sweethearts Cricut Cartridge and the sentiment on the back was cut from the font on the Batman Cricut Cartridge.  I decided to go for a more fun sentiment and spell the I Love You a little more fun and went with "I LUV U".

14 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute and fun. Love the little cupid image.

Rhonda Emery said...

so very cute jean love them

Carol's Creations said...

Super cute!

Valerie said...

The perfect Valentine's cups!

Lisa said...

These are so awesome, Jean!! I have got to use my vinyl more!! I love the cupids :)

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Cricut Couple said...

So Cool! Didn't get my cold cups done yet, but they are next in line!!!

Norma said...

Hi Jean, so cute and love those cupids and the font of the I Luv U:) I also need to use my vinyl more.. a goal for this year:)
Hugs,
Norma

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Visiting from Decorate to Celebrate. Like the Valentine cups makeover. I've yet to try vinyl and am now more inspired to give it a try.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Angi Barrs said...

Super Cute!

Doris P. said...

love the idea of the names - gives me a thought for my grandkids and their cups :) parkernana4@aol.com

Cely said...

so so cute! :) i have so much vinyl, i better start using it!

Judy said...

Super cute project. I love the image on the cup with the vinyl.

Sheryl said...

Hi Jean! These Valentine Cups are an adorable idea! It's been a real pleasure to visit your lovely blog!
You have so many great ideas!
Warm hugs, Sheryl C.

- - Sheryl - - said...

Oh so cute - love how vinyl makes a quick accent and spruces up everyday items. What fun cups!