Thursday, January 5, 2012

Sheek Wedding Layout

I worked on another wedding layout today and I have to say it is one of my favorite layouts.  It started with this ribbon border with rhinestones on it.  I saw this at Hobby Lobby and thought I have to make a wedding layout with that.  It is called Prima Decorative Ribbon Border and they come in many colors.  My background paper is by The Paper Studio and called Silver Wedding Texture.  I used Black Vinyl and the Tie the Knot Cartridge to cut the Just Married for the corner.  The frame is from the Twinkle Toes Cartridge and was cut with Black Shimmer Glitter Paper (I love how sparkly this paper is).  I finally printed the picture I wanted to use out in black and white at a square size of 5x5 and matted it on a piece of paper by Karen Foster called Wedding Bliss Brocade.


I am entering this into the following challenges:
Creative Cutter Room: Sparkle Time: http://www.creativecutterroom.com/
Whimsical Wednesday: On the Edge: http://www.whimsical-designs.com/

13 comments:

Cricut Couple said...

Oh Jean, it's so pretty! I love that ribbon! I also love how you used vinyl for the just married. It's such a clean cut. Love it!

Unknown said...

Very pretty LO. Love the ribbon trim as your border. Thank you for joining us at Whimsical Wednesdays.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the wedding layout. Especially like the ribbon & vintage look you gave to this layout using black & white. Have a nice day.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Besthobbyeva said...

That ribbon is beautiful, I love it. I wished I saw that we went to Hobby Lobby! Awesome page. Great job!!

Laurie

Audrey Frelx said...

You know it's sheek and pretty, and you know we'll all just love it!!! LOL! Great job!

2 Ducky said...

Great... Now I need to go find some scruncht ribbon... :) Looks so amazing. Love the vinyl at the bottom too

CropStop said...

Very lovely!! Thank you for sharing!

Rhonda Emery said...

you never seem to run out of ideas and materials to you jean you are one talented friend and I love this beautiful layout.

Angi Barrs said...

Gorgeous page. Love the ribbon!

shelly said...

pretty layout great use of the ribbon trim as your border. thanks for sharing with us at whimwednesdays :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great lay-out! Love the trim and the great sparkle frame! Thanks for joining us over at the Creative Cutter Room! DT Member Carri

Valerie said...

Very pretty layout! The shimmer paper is awesome.

Nanne said...

beautiful layout and I too love that ribbon border..
thnx for playing along with us over at Whimsical Wednesdays.
hugs
Nanné