Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Circus Layouts

I had a few more circus layouts to do, so I worked on them yesterday and today. Practical Scrappers has a challenge this week to use glitter and bling, so I incorporated those into my layouts. The three layouts with cut sizes and info are below. There is also a link to Practical Scrappers in my sidebar if you want to check them out.



The Peanuts on this page were cut with the Create a Critter Cartridge. They were cut at a size 4 with the hat stripe and white layer cut at a size 1. I added red stickles to the hat stripe to add some sparkle. The Big Top title was cut from the Animal Kingdom Cartridge at a size 2 3/4. I used a silver glitter paper for this cut to add to the page. Finally, I added some mini dew drops that were colored orange around the pictures to give it a little more dimension.



I found this adorable paper at Ross in an overstock paper set. I didn't do much to this one other than adding some blue dew drops and a journal shape. The shape was cut from the Create A Critter Cartridge on the same page as the peanut used above. I cut the black out of it at a size 2. The smile on the elephant was very light, so I did go over that with a blue sharpie marker.


This paper also came from the Ross stack. I added some black stickles to the tiger stripes and added mini dew drops that were colored green around some pictures.

6 comments:

magicwanda said...

Great pages...Love the cuts you used and of course the bling!
Thanks so much for joining us at Practical Scrappers....Wanda:-D

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love the peanuts! :)

Corinna
Practical Scrappers DT

Kim V. said...

How cute are these?? Great job!! Love the peanut...

Toni said...

I LOVE THE PEANUT ... how cute

Ohhh Snap said...

I'm allergic to peanuts and I think those are adorable. I don't even itch when I look at them lol (knock wood).

S.H.M.I.L.Scrapping said...

Great layouts I just love the Circus. The peanut is so cute.