Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy Easter Page (FC Challenge)




Here is the final Easter Layout I made for this year. Easter was also my grandfather's 70th birthday, so we celebrated both this year!
Fantabulous Cricut has a challenge this week to use the word Happy and Flowers on a project. I made this layout. The Happy on this is in the Happy Easter title which was made from the Easter Solutions Cartridge. This is actually the same title that was used in my Easter Basket that I made for Kaylee. Once she took the basket apart, she gave me back all of the cutouts for her scrapbook. The page that I used had embossed flowers coming up the page. I added stickles to them and the stems to give it dimension. I have a link to the Fantabulous Cricut site in my sidebar if you want to play along with their weekly challenges.

8 comments:

Robin's Creative Cottage said...

beautiful background paper, I love how you added the stem in stickles. Great layout!!

Angi Barrs said...

Beautiful layout and paper. Thanks for playing with us at Fantabulous Cricut.

Candace Pelfrey said...

Great layout! I love the colors! Thanks for joining us at FCCB! :)

Valerie said...

Cute idea to use the Happy for Happy Easter!! Very sweet. Thanks for playing along at Fantabulous Cricut:)

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

This is nice, I love how you incorporated all the elements and your page layout is perfect! Thanks for joining up for the challenge at Fantabulous Cricut. :)

MoonDust Bath and Body said...

Very, very cool. Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

~Tammy~ said...

great take on this weeks FCCB challenge. Thanks for playing along

Lori (THCEO) said...

Great layout! Love your puppy! Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB! :)