Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Snow Days











For the first page of this layout, I used the sketch for the week at Stuck on U Sketches. I modified it a little bit, because I did not want to use a 5x7 picture. The title was cut using my Gypsy to create the file with Tags, Bags, Boxes and More tags and letters from Don Juan. The snowflakes in the bottom corner were pop dotted to add some dimension.

I also used ribbon on the side of this page which was part of the sketch and also for the Practical Scrappers challenge this week. On the second page of the layout, I used ribbon at the corners of the two main photos. I also pop dotted the snowflakes on this page.

I have a link to both: Stuck on U Sketches and Practical Scrappers in my side bar if you want to check their pages out and join in the fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh wonderful pages Jean!
I love how you used the sketch and the picutes are all so fun!
that is some serious snow!

Anonymous said...

Great snow page. Love how you did your title!

Corinna
Practical Scrappers DT

Sandi Clarkson said...

Wonderful job, thanks for joining us!