Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Fantabulous Cricut Winged Theme Challenge Layout


This layout was made for the Fantabulous Cricut Winged Theme Challenge this week. I have a link to their site in my sidebar if you want to check them out. I used the bee in my title for the challenge cut.
This was the first page that I designed on my new Gypsy. The title is a cutfile that I made by welding the queen from Gypsy Wanderings and the Bee from Sentimentals. The arrow and the crown are from Home Decor. I also used stickles in gold, yellow and black to add some sparkle to the page and a few gold gems on the crown.

7 comments:

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

That queen bee is sparkle-licious! And the cricut cut is nice too. What a pretty little girl. Nice layout!!! Thanks for joining us at the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge!

Candace Pelfrey said...

Love that bee! And don't you just LOVE your Gypsy? I can't imagine scrapbooking without it!!

Angi Barrs said...

Love the stickles on your cute Bee! Thanks for playing along with us at Fantabulous Cricut.

MoonDust Bath and Body said...

That is a very fun LO. Great job.
The bee is fabulous.
Thanks for sharing with us at FCCB
~Sharon

Valerie said...

adorable bee, and you got to try out your gypsy!!:) thanks for playing along with us at FCCB!

BrendaB said...

Love the stickles! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

Lori (THCEO) said...

Love your sparkly bumble bee! Super-cute! Thanks for playing along at FCCB this week! :)