Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Butterfly Layout for BBTB Challenge

The challenge this week over at Bitten by the Bug is to use the butterfly on page 59 of the Once Upon a Princess Cartridge.  Be sure to check them out here.  I had these pictures of Kaylee from when me and her went to the butterfly house at the Botanical Gardens in October that I needed to scrap (I am trying to catch up on layouts for pictures from last year), so they worked perfect for my layout.  I cut the butterflies in pink and green and then used some diamond stickles to add some sparkles and also used a white opaque pen to add some faux stitching lines around them.  I really liked how the stickles turned out over the green, I thought it looked kind of stained glass like. 


6 comments:

Besthobbyeva said...

Loving the butterflies!! Great job!

DonnaMundinger said...

Lovely layout! The sparkly butterflies are gorgeous! thanks for joining us at BBTB2. xxD

Jess said...

Fab LO! Love the pretty butterflies!

Carole Beath said...

Your LO is so great and fit right in with our BBTB2 challenge.
Carole

Jeri said...

How fun, a butterfly house. Great LO using the butterflies. Love the sparkle you added. Thanks for playing along at BBTB2.

A Little Time said...

What a pretty layout. I just love all the glitter on the butterflies. Thanks for joining us this week at BBTB2.