Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thankful Layout

Well, I know it is nowhere near Thanksgiving, but I am trying to catch up layouts from 2010.  With that in mind, you will probably be seeing a few Halloween and Christmas layouts coming up as well.  If you remember the thankful turkey that I made Kaylee at Thanksgiving, we took the feathers out of it to make a scrapbook page and I will make her new ones for next year so she will be able to use the turkey again.  The turkey body on this page is from Create a Critter.  I thought this would be a great thing to scrapbook, so she would be able to look back and see all of the things she said she was thankful for each day.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

This is a wonderful idea!

Audrey Frelx said...

Jean, I say never too early; never too late! LOL!!! Very cute layout!

Besthobbyeva said...

What a great idea! Good job catching up!