Saturday, January 1, 2011

Concert Layouts from Justin Bieber

I worked on the layouts from Kaylee's trip to see Justin Bieber.  They had VIP tickets, so she had three of all of the extras, so I was able to use some of those on the pages.

For the first layout, I used Hannah Montana for the Font, Wall Decor and More for the ticket, and Gypsy Wanderings for the music note border.  They were all cut with a black glitter cardstock.  I also added the charm bracelet that she got from her VIP pack onto the page with two brads.

For the second layouts, I used Rock Princess for the guitar, Gypsy Wanderings for the note border and Hannah Montana for the smaller notes.  I also added her VIP pass to this page.  I also added some rhinestones to the guitar and around the page in certain areas.

Here are some closeups of each layout.



6 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cool!!

Rhonda Emery said...

oh how cute. you are such a good aunt. Hope you had a wonderful new years. now its back to fun. yeah. hugs

Besthobbyeva said...

Great job!! You have been busy! I hope your knee is better!!! Happy new Years!

2 Ducky said...

Very cool!

Valerie said...

Too much fun! Adorable layouts:)

Angi Barrs said...

We love JB at our house. Love that hair. :)