Monday, August 9, 2010

Barbie's Dream House


They have a replica of Barbie's Dream House in Gatlinburg that Kaylee was really excited about seeing, so I decided to make a page for this. I printed out the background sheet with the title (got the Barbie font for free off of the internet) and I printed the page with the two 5x7 matts in the same color as the title. I then cut the silhouette from the Sweethearts cart. The flower is a transparency frame and I wrote replica in Gatlinburg under the flower. I also added some rhinestones on the page, because you know Barbie is a glitzy girl.

3 comments:

Val said...

Darling layout!! How I love Barbie anything:)

Beckie W said...

what a sweet sweet layout. your daughter must have been so thrilled to see the house.

Jean said...

She is my niece and she was really excited about it! Thanks so much!