Thursday, August 19, 2010

Hot Dog Birthday Set




I just got the Simply Charmed cart in the mail yesterday, so I couldn't wait to use it. I normally don't get the HSN exclusive carts, but I just loved this one and had to have it. My dad has owned some concession stands in the past and we used to jokingly call him the hot dog man, so I thought a hot dog card would be perfect for his birthday. In addition to the card, I also used the Storybook marquee cut to make a gift bag for the gift card I bought him. I cut two of these and used the gypsy to cut the oval handle in the middle. I then glued them to a white papersack that I had trimmed down to the right size and attached a bow. It was really simple to put together and the layers on this new cart were very simple as well.

I am putting this set in the More than Favors Wacky Wednesday challenge for the Birthday Theme this week. You can find the blog here: http://morethanfavors.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

OMG, Jean!!! How do you come up with this?!!! This is just waaay toooo cute!

More Than Favors said...

this is adorable! thanks for Joining the More Than Favors - Wacky Wednesday Challenge.

Happy Crafting,
Paula
morethanfavors.blogspot.com

2 Ducky said...

Hot dog! Thats ADORABLE!