Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Cricut Address Book





Well, I made this as a gift but I am seriously thinking about keeping it. Just kidding, I am going to give it away, but I will be making me another one for sure. This was a binder for index cards that I got from the dollar store. The front is covered in yellow pearleascent paper with scor tape. I then used stickers down the spine to spell out address. The Cricut on the front was cut using the gypsy from George and Basic Shapes and Plantin Schoolbook. I used the computer to print the title part. For the inside, I cut the dividers with tabs from the From my Kitchen cart, I altered these to the size I needed on the Gypsy. The font letters are from Tie the Knot. It took a little while to finish this, but I really love how it turned out.

4 comments:

2 Ducky said...

LOVE THIS!!! The bug on the front is so cute. I have him, but I haven't used him yet. Shocker huh? LOL!

Rhonda Emery said...

very cute.

Audrey Frelx said...

This is soooo cute! I love it! I'll be looking for thes in my dollar store to make one for myself!

I wouldn't want to give it away either!

Ladybug said...

OMG, that is just adorable. TFS that wonderful idea!! Lots of work, but well worth it!! :-)