Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Happy Mailbox Today!!

I have been out of the house all day today and not had any time to work on crafts, but I did come home to find some surprises, so I wanted to take a minute to share with you guys and thank the ladies I received it from.

First off, I received the paper pack that I had won from Audrey over at Cute and Some Blog Spot and a cute little pack of blingy stickers as well. These are even cuter in person and I can't wait to use them for some Fall pages. Thanks Audrey!!

Then I received my box from my secret pal ScrappinGwen on the cricut messageboard. This was a 6 week swap where you made an item and purchased a small item that you could find for around $5 for each letter for 6 weeks. These are pics of what I received for each letter. Thanks Gweynne!!

First week's letter B - she sent box of embossed sheets, (bugs) lady bug sheets, Black and red picture frame stand, and some brilliance brand ink.
For the letter P - she sent this little purse with cards inside and some pens.
For the letter A she sent some adage tickets, army stickers and stamps and an altered container with an owl on it filled with wintogreen lifesavers.
For the letter M she sent a memories box and some muse tokens.
For the letter C she sent swiss Cheese punch and a coaster.
For the letter S - she spelled keys backwards and sent stickles, stamped images and santa tags.
Thanks again to both of you ladies, can't wait to use everything.

1 comment:

Georgiana said...

I do not go on the message board but that is pretty cool that you found a secret pal. It is interesting to trade with someone else so you get a variety of goodies that you may not think about. It sure does open the door to creativity.

I will go check out the message board and see what else they have.

Georgiana : )

P.S. I became a follower. Thanks!