Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Summer Fun Page (SOUS)






Stuck on U Sketches did not have a sketch this week, but had a challenge of summer theme. These are some pictures that I took at the park on a day that Kaylee spent with me. I thought these little bugs that she was playing on were so cute. The bee with a flag is a Dustin Pike digistamp that I added the blue inside the banner and words before I printed it. Once I cut it out, I then used a combination of prismacolor markers and color pencils to fill him in. Be sure to check out SOUS for great layouts and weekly challenges. http://stuckonusketches.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Sandi Clarkson said...

Oh, what adorable pages .. cute cute paper! Thanks for joining us and giving us a litle toot!

Anonymous said...

Oh you know I am loving this!!!
The paper is darling and so is adding in a digi stamp, how smart and cool is that!!!
But what is better then spending some time with a little one, great photos!!!