Wednesday, September 22, 2010

OTWC Challenge #25 and Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Entry


Above is the inspiration photo and colors for the Off the Wall Craftiness Challenge this week.  When I saw the colors, I was thinking they would be pretty on a wall hanging for a little girls room.  The Fantabulous Cricut challenge this week is to make a project based on gardening, so I decided to make my project fit both challenges.

I printed the sentiment directly onto a 12x12 sheet of scrapbook paper in the pink color that I wanted to use and then used the paper inside the frame to size and cut it to fit.  (This is another $3 frame from Walmart just like I used in the Fall picture)  I then used Gypsy Wanderings to cut the swirl to go under my sentiment and I used A Child's Year to cut the girl watering her flowers.

Thanks for looking and be sure to check out both of the blogs for the challenges I have entered this in here:
OTWC Challenge # 25  http://offthewallcraftiness.blogspot.com/
Fantabulous Cricut Garden Challenge http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

Jamiecrafts said...

this is really pretty, i love the colors and everything, nicely done. thanks for playing along at FCCB :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Very nice project! Love the colors!

Audrey Frelx said...

Jean, I love this and I love the sentiment! Great cutting job on those "thin" letters too! LOL!

Sherri said...

What a lovely project! Thanks for your Fantabulous creation!

~Tammy~ said...

This would be a beautiful wall hanging for a little girl's room! Beautifully done for sure! Thanks for playing with us this week at OTWC and Good luck~ :-)

Tenia Nelson said...

Very, very nice!!! Thanks for playing at OTWC and good luck!!

Kate said...

What a wonderful frame! That sentiment and image were made for each other!
Thanks for playing along at FCCB this week!

Michelle said...

very cute project ! love the colors!