Wednesday, August 3, 2011

CWC Sailboat Challenge: Design Team Project

It's Wednesday and time for a new challenge at Cooking with Cricut.  This week we are challenging you to use a sailboat in your project in honor of Columbus.  Be sure to stop by and check out all of the design team projects and enter the challenge here: http://www.cookingwithcricut.com/.

I made a layout for my challenge that I am going to use for a picture from our cruise if I ever get those printed, lol.  For this layout I used the following Cricut Cartridges: Once Upon a Princess for the title, Wall Decor and More for the sailboat, and Storybook for the frame. 

7 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

very nice job on this challenge love the layout

Jen said...

Great LO, Jean! I love the ship with its flourishes.

~ Jen

Angi Barrs said...

Makes me want to go on a wonderful cruise. Beautiful page. :)

2 Ducky said...

Where we going? LOL! Count me in. I need a break. :) Layout looks great. Very vibrant.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute lay-out Jean!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Audrey Frelx said...

Great layout, Jean! Makes me think of our upcoming cruise in February 2012! Hey, I'll need this page for our pictures when we get back!!! LOL!!!

Charlotte said...

Hi Jean,
This is a wonderful LO. I just love this ship! i had not seen it before and I love it.
Charlott