Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Family Fun Challenge at Cooking with Cricut

Today is Wednesday and time for a new challenge over at Cooking with Cricut.  Today is my last project for the Cooking with Cricut site for a little while, because I am going to take a break from the CWC team for the next term or so.  I have enjoyed being on their design team so much and can't wait to see what the designers continue to make in the following months.  Our challenge for this week is Family Fun theme.  Be sure to stop by and see all of the projects by the design team and enter your own project here: http://www.cookingwithcricut.com/.

For my project, I decided to do a cookout themed layout, because my family loves to have cookouts.  With Labor Day coming up, I know we will be having a cookout soon and should have some pictures for this layout.  I used the 3 Birds on Parade cartridge for the bird, Robotz for the font, and Storybook for the frame.  I used a black pen to add some faux stitch marks around the chef hat and outlined the frame with the black pen also.

7 comments:

Blue6366 said...

This is so cute.....love the way this turned out.

rhonda emery said...

super cute

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

This is adorable! I love that you used the bird as your little chef. hehehe

Audrey Frelx said...

Jean, sorry you're taking a break -- understandable, but I'm glad you'll still be here for us all to see all your cute and adorable creations we've come to look forward to!!! Like this one, "chillin' and grillin'! LOL!!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is so fun!

Angi Barrs said...

Look at that cute little birdie. Now I want some BBQ. :)

Besthobbyeva said...

I love that little chickadee with the little apron!! So adorable.

Laurie