Tuesday, August 30, 2011

First Day of 2nd Grade Layout

This is a picture of Kaylee from the first day of school this year.  I found this notebook paper at Hobby Lobby and it is by The Paper Studio.  The Font for the title is from the Robotz Cricut Cartridge, the pencil is from Simply Charmed and the Apple cut on the I love School paper is from Doodlecharms.  I outlined everything with a black gel pen to make it pop a little more.

I am entering this into the following challenges:
Frosted Designs: School Papers: http://www.frosteddesigns.blogspot.com/
Fantabulous Cricut: Color Yellow: http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/

13 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the pencil! So cool! Thanks so much for joining us for a challenge over at Frosted Designs.

Anonymous said...

The apple with the school paper is such a cute idea. Looove it! Thanks for joining us this week at Frosted Designs.

Audrey Frelx said...

Jean, oh what an adorable layout for that sweet little kaylee!!! She's looking awfully happy on her first day back to school!!!

DIANA L. said...

This is so cute you did a great job I love that BIG pencil- the yellow really pops

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Cute layout!! Love the big pencil, you did a great job on this.

Thank you for joining us at Frosted Designs, I hope that you enjoyed the challenge

Amanda

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute lay-out!

My Lil' Bits said...

Adorable!!Thanks for joining in our challenge this week at FCCB!
Lisa

Judy said...

Adorable layout!

Angi Barrs said...

Awww what a sweet photo and page. Love that pencil. :)

Besthobbyeva said...

I love this layout!! So cute. I love the apple!!

Laurie

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

What a great way to add yellow with a giant pencil for a school layout. I love the apple cut out with that paper. Hope Kaylee has a great year in 2nd grade. She's a cutie! Thanks for joining us at the FCCB challenge this week.

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What a fun, colorful layout! Thank you for joining our challenge this week at FCCB, your layout is great!

Jennie Garcia said...

Super cute layout!! I love the papers you used!!
Thanks for Playing with us @ FCCB!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/