Monday, August 8, 2011

Ninja Card

I am loving how this card turned out.  I made this for my hubby for our anniversary coming up on Thursday.  I used the Ninja Kicks lettering delights svg set for this card.  I also made a circle shaped card for the base.  I added some google eyes and a heart button to the ninja and then used a white gel pen to add some little dot accents all around the card.

I am entering this into the following challenge:
The Paper Variety: Have atleast 4 circles on your project: http://thepapervariety.blogspot.com/

10 comments:

Running Turtle said...

Darling! I love the card...so will your Hubby!! Happy Anniversary!!
TinaB

Trail of Treasures said...

Happy Anniversary!! This card is too stinkin' cute!! I'm sure he'll love it!

Hugs,
Tracey
www.trailoftreasures.com

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

Awesome card!!! A loooooooove ninja! Happy anniversary!

Angi Barrs said...

Awwwww such a stinkin' cute ninja. :)

Jackie said...

Cute card! Glad you could play along with TPV!

Besthobbyeva said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Such an adorable card!! You did a great job! He will love it.

Laurie

Audrey Frelx said...

YAAAAAAH!!! I can almost hear that adorable little ninja!!! LOL!

Jean, this is too cute! And, a very happy anniversary wish this coming Thursday to you and the hubby! He'll love his card for sure!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is so fun! Happy Anniversary!

Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

- - Sheryl - - said...

too cute

Rhonda Emery said...

too cute and have a happy anniversary. hugs